Sunday, April 26, 2009

MTTSC19

This card was based of Madelynn's "Twinkling" Tuesday's sketch from 4/21/09. The sketch was done by a guest artist, Jack. These kids are just so talented. I don't know how they do it. I've missed out working on these sketches for a while, so I'm just trying to get back into it. If you want to play along, the next sketch will be posted for Tuesday. For this card, I used an old stamp that I had bought years ago. It's by Juju's Tiny Treasures. I tried to accentuate the leaves, so I added a lot of stickles.


4 comments:

Joy said...

I was debating on buying that cute stamp at cute stuff...I have so many juju stamps...they are the cutest thing! you did a sweet job on the cute challenge! love the card! have a great week!

Little C's Creations said...

How Fun, Nicky!! It was great seeing you n' da Fonz this past weekend. Great job on this sketch... gotta go ck out that site!

Hugs,
Jen

Dawne said...

Hey Nicky! This card is AWESOME!! I like it a lot =) You did such a great job. Can you teach me how?

*smiles*
Fonzie

Kyoko said...

Hi Nicky! Wow, the stickles added a lot of dimension to your card. Great job!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones