Thursday, December 10, 2009

Surf's Up!


I had to put something together quick to wrap a grab bag. My other half is an avid surfer and he was invited to a Christmas Party held by a group of regulars at Court's (Ala Moana Beach Park). These die hard surfers get up and get into the water before the sun comes up, surf for a few hours, and then go to work. Amazing!!!

This box measures 4 x 4 x 1 and fit a gift card and a bar of surfboard wax. To decorate the box, I used my Stampin' Up roller wheel. Surfer Ian was a perfect fit!


1 comment:

joni h said...

cowabunga, dude!! like this is totally like what a guy would like. I mean like totally awesome! you gotta try getting out there in the early morning, man. it's like totally awesome! like I gotta head out now cause I heard the wave are totally bombing out there!
later, dude!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones