Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stamp Camp - Nov 16



What a fun day! 4 hours of crafting! : ) Attended another of Jacque's Stamp Camps... I love attending these. You go at your own pace, so there's no pressure and you are provided the supplies to make 4 different project. My favorite of the 4 was the Let it Snow Card. You pull the two brown tabs to reveal a hidden message, gift card, or I guess you could put in some cash.

We also made a package to hold our Snowman Soup, a box using the Big Notes diecut, and a pocketbook calendar.

3 comments:

Fay said...

Wow, Jacque's stamp camp looks like it was lots of fun! Cool projects....thanks for sharing!!

Cathy Y. said...

Glad you posted what you made at that stamp camp so I can see them. Ha! Nice projects you did.

Enjoli said...

I went to Stamp Camp too! I wish I could've met you there! Hehehe... I had lots of fun too! Thanks for signing up for my blog candy! =)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones