Wednesday, May 06, 2009

RAK from Joy


Omigosh...I was so happy when I opened my mail and found this cute RAK from Joy. It was a wonderful surprise. She created the cute bag and personalized it just for me with my FAVE Chococat. She even included those goodies...I forgot to take a picture of the cute card that she also included...another personalized item with an "N" for Nicky! She's so sweet... : ) She makes some really awesome stuff and she's so talented. I'm so fortunate to be the receiver of such a generous RAK. Check our her blog for her "Ohh" so cute creations! Thank you, Joy!

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Great RAK from Joy, she's a sweetheart!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Little C's Creations said...

Ohhh Nicky, please email me with your email addy... littlecs7@gmail.com

Hugs,
Jen

Kyoko said...

Hi Nicky! Wow, what a great RAK from Joy. The bag is sooo super cute and the goodies are awesome. Take Care!

Joy said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I was hoping you got it! I know it's long over due...so sorry!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones