Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blog Award from Dawne

I got this blog award from Dawne of Dawney's Delights. Tee hee...I'm tickled! : ) Thank you so much Dawne.

I was just thinking about this today... Dawne MUST be an angel. Why? You ask. Not only because she's such a dear friend, and it's not for the many things that she does for me or with me. I only made the connection today...but the same day that I lost someone very dear to me was also the day that I was blessed with an acquaintance that grew into a dear, dear friend. As the saying goes, "Friends are Angels in Disguise"...and I truly believe that! I bet Granny checks up on me every now and then and sees me laughing with Dawne. She can rest peacefully now, her youngest Granddaughter has an Angel to keep her smiling. : )

Well, I hope to work on some things this weekend and get it posted.

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Congrats on your award Nicky - very well deserved I'm certain. Have fun! ~chris

Jamee said...

congrats on your award!!!

Linda said...

Hey Nicky ~ congratulations on your award! I love what you said about Dawne - such beautiful words straight from your heart! Take care. xoxo, Linda

Kyoko said...

Oh Nicky, such sweet words! Isn't it funny how you can just connect with someone. Bet your Granny is happy you met Dawney!

Denise said...

Congrats on your award Nicky.

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your award!!
Hugs
Jodi=)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones