Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Fun Filled Day


Ohh...what a fun filled day! Spent Sunday with a bunch of new friends, sharing, laughing, and creating...well, I don't know how much they created, but I didn't create anything... but I sure laughed A LOT and ate a lot. It was nice getting together...thanks to Denise, who invited us in to her beautiful home. Here are some of the goodies that I received from these talented ladies. Look at all of these creations!


Besides just opening her home to all of us, Denise packed this funky roll of ribbon and Hello stamp to give to me. So sweet...I can't wait to use that ribbon. It makes me happy to see those colors!!! Doesn't it look fun?





Jodi created a a cute box that looks like a mini suitcase. She packed it with a couple of stamps and some pretty flowers. I love the color combo on this creation!










Joy created a purse box and filled it with so many creations. The contents were a decorated tin filled with some stamped images, a bunch of pretty flowers, and some brads. She also included a checkbook cover and matching pen. It's hard to see, but she also added in a CHOCOCAT stamp. : )





Dawne gave a bunch of printed digital images to use and decorated a baby food jar. She filled this cute little creation with a ton of ribbons and flowers. Look at this stash!!!










Linda created a post-it holder with a personalized big clip, and included my favorite CHOCOCAT goodies! I already used the post-its...look at the color choice!










Jenny made these bookmark magnets and included a whole bunch of cutie buttons! The magnetic bookmark is already in use. Such a neat idea...now, even when I drop my book, like I always do, I wont lose my page.









Joni gave a bunch of printed cardstock and this cute little purse filled with a candies, flowers, and a special tootsie pop flower. The candy didn't last too long...and I think I'll hoard some of the paper and flowers.









Kyoko made this Hello Kitty note pad cover and packed it with a yummy Snicker's bar... yum! That kitty took a lot of work. Soo many little pieces to glue down.










Teri made a little card holder that folded into a little purse, with some cute notecards. I love penguins! I think I'll have to make some of these. I love mini cards...and what better way to package them as a gift.









Michelle U. made this cute match box with a window, and filled it with some yummy candies and a little bottle of hand sanitizer. I didn't use the hand sanitizer before I ate the goodies. Oops!







Janis made these cute little packages and filled it with more yummy treats! She was also was so generous to share some NEW designer paper she just picked up too. Ohh so cute...I can't wait to use them. Well, maybe I'll just keep them for now... too cute to use. Look at this digital image...it's just adorable.








Michele H. who couldn't make it to Denise's afterall, but she sent with Kyoko this cute pouch and filled it with a matching pen, some stamped images (none of which I own by the way) and some M&M's.





I was also the lucky recipient of a special prize. But I'll share that one at a later time when I use my new stamp. : ) I know, I know... I'll get with the program nad start posting my own creations soon! I just wanted to share all of this to thanks these wonderful ladies for their generosity, their creativity, and their friendship! I'm so happy to have met them all and I look forward to our next gathering!

10 comments:

Jenny V. said...

Hi Nicky! Wasn't that fun!It was nice to finally meet you. I really like the idea of your RAK you have given. Thank you. I hope to see you again. Take care!

Jenny

Janis said...

Hi Nicky-
It was so great to have met you. Thank you for a fun day and cute RAK. I loved your choices of Copics.

Hugs,
Janis

joni h said...

It was nice meeting you! Love your RAK. I put some photos on it. It holds the kids school pictures perfectly!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Nicky it was so nice meeting you finally! Thank you for my rak, it was so personal and cute! We have to all hang out again!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

Hey Nicky! it was so great to meet you for the first time! you are so sweet and quiet! your BFF is totally the opposite...but I guess that's like me and Michelle. I'm the total loud one too! it was so much fun to get together! hope we can do this again real soon! thanks for my awesome RAK! I have mine hanging on my wall =)

Denise said...

Hey Nicky,

Thanks for coming & also for the cute rak! I have it on the wall above my crafting desk.
Hugs~

Teri said...

Hi Nicky! It was a fun day for all of us! Love your cute cork board rak! Too cute for me to use!! Glad you liked your noteholder and notes. Now I know you like penguins!! Fave color again?? I'm so old, my brain forgot what you told me!!

Jodi said...

Hi Nicky!! It was nice to finally meet you in person and you are so right, there was more laughter than time to create...but sometimes that is better!! LOL! =)
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Hey Nicky! What a funfilled day it was!! Thanks for my awesome cork board ... must have taken you long to put all of that together. THANKS!

Michele said...

I'm so bummed that I missed all the fun!! I hope to meet all of you soon! I nominated you for an award. You can check it out on my blog (www.mlhsimplecrafts.blogspot.com).


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones