Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Back!

Got my new lap top and today and I am very happy to be able to blurf and post! For those of you who are wondering... I'm doing much better these days. Our life has gone back to normal...with a few changes. My other half installed an alarm system in our home, so I feel a lot better about leaving the house now. For awhile, I dreaded returning home. Always had the anxiety that we'd come home to find our house broken into again. We were so lucky that no one was hurt and that they didn't have a chance to take too much.

Thank you for those of you who shared your stories with me and for the nice comments and words of support. I have a lot of posting to do...so I'll be catching up in the next week.

Thank you to Enjoli...for her very sweek RAK...she sent this to me to cheer me up. Look at all the goodies she mailed!

I got these goodies from Dawne. She came over to play one day and brought these with her to give to me. It's my favorite Chococat.

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Welcome back! So glad things are sort of getting back to normal for you! Can't wait to see what you've been up to! ~chris

Cathy Y. said...

Hi Nicole! Glad you guys got yourself an alarm! Wow, you're so lucky you got yourself a bunch of really nice goodies! That was really thoughtful of them....

Linda said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear your life is getting back to normal. Take care.

Joy said...

love the RAKS...aren't blogging sisters wonderful! I am so blessed to know all of you through this crazy desire to craft we all share =) glad everything is going smoothly. take care and have a great weekend!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones