Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Cute Stuff!

I hadn't had a chance to download this image and post this until today. The resolution on this camera is rather poor, so I'm sorry that you can't see too much detail. I made this card for Lianne at Cute Stuff. This past weekend, Lianne celebrated 11 years in business! Woohoo! What an accomplishment! The image was a brass stencil by Lasting Impressions and I used a product that I had bought last month at the Mainland Stamp Expo. Fran, The owner and demonstrator of The Stencil Collection made using her "Icing" look so easy. The "Icing" looks like cake icing. You just spread it over the stencil, scrape off as much as you can (like silk screening), pull off the stencil carefully, let it dry (at least 10-15 minutes), and ta da, you have a raised image. I waited longer to be sure that it set though.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones