Friday, November 07, 2008

FIRST Post




This is my first post ever. A good friend gave me some pretty design paper. I love this color combination...pink and green. I cut 3 strips of the design paper, and used stampin' up circle punches and the stampin' up scallop punch to punch and border the turtle. The cute turtle is a stamp made by Dandelion Designs. Added some crystal stickles to the flower for a little sparkle and a little bling to the bottom corner. A simple card...you will see as I post my projects that they are very simple...nothing really fancy. Many times it's a matter of trial and error.

2 comments:

Cathy Y. said...

I'm so glad you started your own blog - now I can come to check you daily too! Cute card - Dandelion Designs are always so cute!

Dawne said...

WoW!!!! This is a nice card =) Glad to have met you today!! It was so funny how I saw you at Cute Stuff after....THANKS for commenting my blog! Hope to see you around again!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones