Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Sunday!

Hope you had a nice weekend. I've been so busy... this past week was a blur for me. I have several things to share in this post. First off, I wanted to show you the gift that I received on Thursday from someone I work with. She's retiring at the end of the year and she gave me a thank you gift. Go figure! I was very honored to receive it. What a nice surprise. I knew she was crafty, but I didn't know that she stamped as well. This is a picture of her thank you card envelope and the pocketbook calendar that she decorated. Now Joanne will have lots of time to do her crafts, enjoy spending time with her family, and do volunteer work. What a wonderful person she is!!! : )


The next picture is a Make and Take that I did at Cute Stuff with Jean from Dandelion Designs. You can make one too...she has posted the template and instructions on how to make it on her website. It was a little challenging for me...but do able. I'm happy with how it came out. Her images are too cute!!! When I showed it to my other half, he said "Oh, that's nice, Nicky!"...but you could tell that he was just saying it to be nice...then when I told him to pull the tab and it revealed the colored image, he said "Wow, that's cool!" He thought I had gotten lazy and just decided not to color the image. It was a lot of fun to make. Thanks Jean!


This next picture is of a large paperclip that was decorated by Lianne of Cute Stuff. If you haven't been to her store, you've got to check it out. She's located in Puck's Alley. Lianne has loads and loads of "Cute Stuff". The image on this clip is a "Cute" snail by none other than Dandelion Designs!!!


The last project that I'll share tonight is a card that I made with one of the stamps that I won last week from Jean's Make and Take at J's Knicknacks. I'll be making more projects with her stamps, but thought I'd share at least this one for now. I used her cupcake image...frosted it with some stickles (i love stickles), and layered with stampin' up circle and scallop punches. The "You're sweet" image is also from Dandelion Designs. Had to add a cute little ribbon, because it reminded me of Jean... she used this kind of ribbon in the last two make and takes that she did. It's such pretty ribbon! Well, that's all for tonight. Have a good week!

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

I love that paperclip! I went to her website and discovered that they sell her stamps in Colorado Springs! I don't get down there very often, but I have a new customer in Castle Rock which is pretty close. Might have to do a road trip and pick up some of those stamps! ~chris


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones