Monday, January 19, 2009

Ladybug Love


This morning, I finally finished my card for Madelynn's Terrific Tuesday Sketch from last week Tuesday...but am only posting it now. Still just lagging behind, her sketch for this week is already posted, since on the West and East Coast, it's already Tuesday. Here's a copy of the sketch, I turned it sidewards. The image is a lady bug from Studio G. This is a stamp that I received from Chris. When I started this card, I actually had envisioned something else, but I'm happy with how this one turned out. I tried to glitz up the ladybugs with stickles. I originally colored in the hearts with a dark gray copic pen, but it didn't show up well on the burgundy cardstock. I'm going to try and work on her next sketch tomorrow so that I can get it posted before her next sketch comes out.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Very cute! I think the glitz on the ladybugs was just the right touch! ~chris

Heather Schlatter said...

Another Great Take on the Sketch girl!!! Love it!!!

great lady bugs so cute!!!

Heather


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones