Friday, January 16, 2009

What a Nice Day!

I was off today...Woo hoo! The start of a 4 day weekend! Got to sleep in a little later...had some errands to run in the morning, but after only 15 minutes settling in at home in the afternoon, the door bell rang and the mail carrier had, not one, but two packages for me. One was my first order from Gina K designs...which I can't wait to ink up...and the second package was from Chris from Mudmaven Designs...I was the lucky winner of her Blogaversary Candy!!!

OOH...what a package!!! Look at all the goodies she sent me. She even sent some handmade goodies!!! A year round calendar and a personalized monogram card set!!! Beautiful cards! I'm so excited to play with all of my new goodies!!! Good thing it's a 4 day weekend!!! I will definitely spend part of my long weekend crafting...

3 comments:

Teri said...

Wowee Nicky!! So lucky to win this huge blog candy!! Congrats!!

Cathy Y. said...

Wow, you sure got alot of nice goodies - how lucky! Her calendar and card is really nice - have fun playing w/all your new goodies!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh My Word what a Haul you took in!!!! This would be a happy dance day for me!!! Great items and loved those home made cards they are beautiful!!!

Heather


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones