Sunday, January 25, 2009

Merry Christmas in January?

Tracy has a challenge on her blog. To participate you have to make 5 Christmas Cards, using a new stamp that you received for Christmas, or a stamp that you haven't used before, or a stamp that you haven't used in awhile, oh and your card had to use some ribbon. I know, Christmas is over, but what a good way to get an early start on those Christmas cards for this year, 2009.

I dug through my drawers of Christmas images and found this stamp from Darcie's Country Folk. Haven't used this in years and years. I love these penguins.

12 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great! Thanks for playin' along with the challenge! :0)

Jenny V. said...

This is nice and simple. Maybe I should play the game, if I have time to make Christmas cards. I only have about 6 days. I think I have some Christmas stamps that I got at jsknicknacks. I should get started. Hope you enjoy making those cards.

mudmaven said...

Nicky you're a continuing inspiration. I saw this on Tracy's blog and bookmarked it and now I definitely will have to play along too. ~chris

Unknown said...

ooohh...so cute!!

Joy said...

good job on the challenge! I haven't had a chance to make anything...=( so cute your cards! TFS!

Teri said...

Aww, super cute Nicky!! You are on your way in making all of your xmas cards! I should get on the ball with some too!!

Curt in Indy said...

Your cards are really sweet! I admire you for doing this challenge. I am so over Christmas cards (heck now I'm over Valentine cards LOL) I don't think I could do another Christmas card! Great job on these! Best, Curt

Denise said...

Too cute!! Love the penguins.

Bev said...

Oh how adorable! Love those little penguins, how cute!!!

hugs Bev x

Rina said...

What a great job Nicky. They are allllllll too adorable =)

Kerry D-C said...

This is so adorable!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Nicki this is a great card!!! I love the penquin's!!

Did you know there is a whole Paper Craft Planet group to create Chirsmas cards every week all year long so that you are not behind Next Christmas???

Well it is a fun group started by a Hawaii girl too!!!

She even has a DT for it.

Heather


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones